Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Strawberry Yoghurt Muffins

The original recipe is Blueberry Yoghurt Muffins which I saw in Happy Flour Blog.  As I have dried cranberries and strawberry yoghurt, I decided to use this recipe which is easy and straight forward.  These muffins are soft, moist and not too dense.
Made these for my MIL.   My hubby says it's nice.
Recipe Source - Happy Flour - Blueberry Yoghurt Muffins
Ingredients A
1 egg [I used AA size egg]
30 - 40 gm sugar
Ingredients B
40 ml corn oil [reduced from 50 ml]
35 ml milk
80 ml strawberry yoghurt
Ingredients C - sifted together
100 gm cake flour 
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
Ingredient D
45 gm dried cranberries - diced
  1. Whisk A until sugar dissolved.
  2. Add in B and beat until creamy and light.
  3. Lightly fold in C.   Batter may be lumpy.
  4. Lastly add in D.
  5. Scoop batter into muffin cups until 70% full.  Top with extra dried cranberries.
  6. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
  7. Remove to cool on wire rack or serve warm.

    Visit this site for Its' Nutritional Facts [here]
Notes:  According to Happy Flour the original recipe is from 孟老师的100道小蛋糕 and is double this portion.
This post is linked to Little Thumbs Up May Event - Milk Theme 
organised by Bake For Happy Kids and My Little Favourite DIY,

8 comments:

Bakericious said...

love berries in the muffins, looks good!

Awayofmind Bakery House said...

Kimmy, I baked muffin with yoghurt in it before, that's why I know how delicious your strawberry yoghurt muffins is!!

Thanks for linkup with LTU!

Jozelyn Ng said...

lovely muffin!

PH said...

Kimmy, your muffins have a good rise. All "phong-phong" hee..hee..

Kimmy said...

Hi Jess, soft and tasty muffins especially with the yoghurt.

Kimmy said...

Hi Tze, yoghurt is a good substitute for milk and vice versa.

Kimmy said...

Hi Jozelyn, my hubby says it's good but I only ate a piece, rest are given away.

Kimmy said...

Hi Phong Hong, it stays this way when cooled.